Monday, November 10, 2008

Ketuanan Melayu means nothing to those who dont bother. malaysiakini

One is only a King if he is treated with royalty. No one can force me to treat someone like a royal if i dont want to. If i have enough self worth, he will not be able to buy off my respect. So to those who think you a superior than the other. Reality would really suck for you.
Let me be the first person to state my position. I'm a person who respect history. Unfortunately, I am going to make my stand that i will no futher respect the notion of ketuanan Melayu, NEP and the Social contract. All this have no importance to me anyfurther. I shall not respect to the cowards who use this to as a tool to abuse the others from their civil and human rights. When one steal anothers apple to feed for himself and leave the other starving. He is no human, He has no self worth.
pathman

Ahmad Ismail attends divisional meeting with hero's welcome
Sunday, 09 November 2008 23:49
Datuk Ahmad Ismail, the Umno chief of Bukit Bendera who was suspended from all party posts for 3 years after uttering some racial remarks has received a hero’s welcome when he went for the delegate’s conference where he was also presented with a keris for a regalia. When he arrived for the conference, there were cheers and kompang troupe that accompanied him with performance of the silat. He was then given the tengkolokm a yellow selempang and the keris by Azmi Merican, the division advisor, Saakyah Mat Isa and Abdul Rahman Lazim respectively. It was then announced that the items were presented to him as a true pahlawan Melayu.

No comments:

Post a Comment