Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I'll be gone for awhile. Happy Deepavali Everyone.

My dear friends,
I'll be gone for awhile. I might not write for awhile. Happy Deepavali to all Malaysians. Hope this year 2008 festival of lights would bring brightness to all the marginalised Indians and other races of Malaysia. Over this 50 years, Malaysia has become a country for a few powerful and well placed individuals in the Barisan Nasional Party. Many were booted out in the recent 2008 Election but there were many who still managed to hold on to their seats. But let this be a reminder. Hindraf's 2007 massive rally is nearing a year. This country has changed slightly. The Birth of a true opposition party has been realised. But the struggle and fate of the Indians are still as hazy as it has was in the beginning.
Another earth moving struggle will surface and it will crumble BN. Hindraf cannot be killed, tortured, poisoned or destroyed. Because it has no head, tail or body. It's a voice, an awakening. Makkal Sakthi is an conscious.
You cant arrest 2 million people. You cant catch 2 million. But U might be able to catch me and few others who are like me but another one will take my place. And after him another. How long can you keep catching and locking up us? Because we are here to stay and stay we shall. God save the King and Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment