Thursday, October 9, 2008

Batu Caves true documentary 25th Nov 2007

I'm obligated to put this clips in my blog. To expose the truth that happened on the 25Th Nov 2007. The events that conspired that night. The speeches that was given that night. This people dare to do the unthinkable. This are people who gave birth to the makkal sakthi movement. Unfortunately they were punished severely for their efforts. Since lately there are alot of talks demonising HINDRAF. I would like to recap the events that led to the birth of the Hindraf's strenght. I am sure that every single person at that place that night will never forget or forgive the puppeteers who hurt them that day. Sadly I couldn't be there that night but i did bald my head in protest for the use of ISA against the 5 hindraf coordinators after that incident. Hope this men's can celebrate Deepavali with their families this year.











No comments:

Post a Comment